Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wild Weekend

OK, it wasn't that wild, but it was FUN!
Fri. I had to go into work for a few hours so LeGrand met my mom in Fruitland to drop of our little man- we miss the stinker!
Friday lunch we ate at "Su Casa" - the last time we ate there?? When we were dating, what fun memories! Then we shopped a little, checked in to the "Little America" and headed to dinner at the "Himalayan Kitchen" - we love trying new things and this was our first time for Indian food and it was Fabulous! Then my very great hubby had gotten us tickets to "Joyride" - the production put on by RDT. It was fun and didn't hurt that we got milk and cookies afterward (LeGrand loved that part!)
Sat. We had breakfast at The Original Pancake house - my request! Did some Christmas Shopping then hit "Twilight" at Jordan commons - don't worry he bought the tickets over a month ago as a surprise for me - what a great hubby! Can I add, he wouldn't read the books and thought I was out-of-my-mind while I was reading them, but, he liked the show! We did a bit more shopping, stopped at Red Robin and headed home!
Thanks honey for a Fun weekend!
(Yep! Forgot the camera, of course!)

1 comment:

Heather Whitworth said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I can't believe how big Laexin is getting. What a cutie! Wow! six years, you are double what we are at. It's so great to see how in love you still are with each other.