Sunday, November 23, 2008

Remarkable Man

Saturday morning we got the sad news of the tragic passing of Bishop Robb.
Not only was Claye my Bishop and the Bishop I most remember but Brooke is a very good friend.
I often had the opportunity to spend time in the Robb home and got to know the family very well.
They are wonderful!
Even with the knowledge of the plan of salvation it is anything but easy to understand why?
But this I do know, there isn't a man greater, more respectable, kind, loving, and caring as Bishop Robb. Each time I came in contact with him he was sincerely concerned about how I was, went out of his way to talk with me and had that smile that was contagious.
What a great example of living a Christ-like life!
My Heart hurts for the Robb girls, please know you are in our thoughts and prayers, we love you!

2 comments:

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

This is just the saddest thing! I didn't know him well, but it still breaks my heart. It would be so, so hard to lose your dad!

What a fun weekend you guys had! I'm jealous. Maybe if I could get over my fear of leaving Nevie overnight, Brian and I could do something like that!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to that! You described him perfectly!