Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Soakin it up

It was so BEAUTIFUL today!
Can't believe that in just a couple short weeks it will be December and we still get to enjoy the 60 degree weather, in Utah no less!
So, I couldn't let one more sun shiney day go by without enjoying it! Laex and I took an afternoon walk and it was delightful!
The neighbor was out washing his car other neighbors were hanging Christmas lights, kids were playing, contractors were building, Utah lake was glass and lawns were freshly cut - is this really fall?!
What a day to appreciate!

5 comments:

Hf said...

not fair! I had to use the a/c in th car again today. We should be in the 60's not you guys ;)

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

It was SO nice! I loved it, too!

So I'm looking at Simply Suppers right now...so cool! Thanks for the tip.

Also. How much do you charge for your designing/decorating services? I am in serious need of help with my living room. My whole house, actually. But the living room is first on my agenda.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Okay, one more thing. Do you know where your friend got Kali's bedding? I am in love with it.

Maria said...

I won't tell you what the temperature was here last weekend... ;) It was unusual even for here. Love beautiful weather!

The Hansen Clan said...

Hey Lib- Cute blog of course! It is great to see how well you and your family is doing and growing.. Thanx for the simply suppers tip and the weather has been wonderful here too.. Take care. Tiff