Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween Birthday!

We made a QUICK trip to Vernal to Celebrate my Dad's Halloween Birthday! It was lots of fun, we had breakfast, went on a scavenger hunt through town, went bowling, played lots of cards, Laex and Avi got to play together and we ended the night with chili and trunk-or-treating!

Laex playing in Gramie and Papa's leaves!

Bowling...notice, the place was packed ;)














Laex and funny clown Gramie



















Papa - if that costume doesn't fit him, I don't know what does!



















Laex and Lady bug Avi!



















Our little gorilla!

6 comments:

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

He looks so cute as a gorilla!! How fun that your parents dressed up, too!

Kandice said...

How fun! I know it was a quick trip, but I sure wish I would have ran into you while you were here. Your parents are so fun. cute pictures!!

The Hoopes Family said...

I am so glad that you guys were able to come out! Leaxin is so funny I am glad him and Avi got time to play.

Anonymous said...

Lib, that dad of yours is so funny! I love it! Your little gorilla was stinkin cute too!

Brett and Diane said...

What a great Halloween. Don't you just love family days like that. You're little boy looked so adorable in his gorilla costume.

brookerichins12 said...

Hey cutie! You guys have an adorable little boy. It is so fun to see all his pics!