Wednesday, October 29, 2008

climber

I knew it was only a matter of time before he started climbing all over EVERYTHING - and frankly, I can't believe it took him so long. In the past two days he has fallen off the chair and done this:














Fallen off the step stool and bit his tongue, hopefully I'll get a picture later, it was a good one - he was bleeding everywhere and was freaking out because I was trying to look at it and get him cleaned up and he just wanted to play.

And I was trying to get the laundry done, next thing I know....he's found a new place to play!

5 comments:

Mariah said...

what a silly one. I love all the tumbles they take and recover from so easily. I loved the family photos too. You guys look great.

The Hoopes Family said...

I am glad soemone else has to deal with a climber!!

Mandi said...

I am feeling your pain my friend. We have a climbing situation at our house. Bad part is he is really good and hasn't even had any blood yet which makes him even more brave. I am afraid WHEN he does fall we will be headed to the hospital. P.S. cute family pics, loving the fall colors.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Yeah, Nevie's climbing, too. I hate it...you can't leave them alone for 2 seconds, or somebody's getting a black eye.

Your family pictures are SO cute! You look awesome! I like your pumpkins,too!

Danielle Hacking said...

What a fun age! He's getting so big! I love your family pic's too!