Friday, October 3, 2008

can you believe??

First of all, it's already OCTOBER and the weather has been PERFECT (85 degrees the last few days). I have been loving every minute - although I am NOT looking forward to the Winter that I'm afraid is going to hit HARD.
We've been getting ready for Halloween...




























and I'm more excited than usual as I'm in EXTRA Halloween mood after spending the last week-and-a-half reading these:


I realize I'm probably the LAST person on EARTH to get on the VAMPIRE boat -but I've been completely distracted since I started Twilight - LeGrand's just glad I'm almost finished!

Oh...and Laex needed a turn - so here's a dose of him in all his glory!


5 comments:

Hf said...

looks great! and shhh don't tell anyone but I haven't read them either.

shylo said...

Well it appears Hf and I are the only ones whpo haven't read the series..The girls have read them all and are waiting anxiously for the movie to come out...I love fall also.

Kandice said...

I have some of those EXACT decorations!!! I'm glad you read the books...you aren't the last one. I borrowed mine to someone the other day.

Brett and Diane said...

Your decorations look great!

Oh I love those books. I was like you and just started reading them this summer but in a way it was nice because you could go to the next book without having to wait for Stephanie to finish writing the next one. I can't wait for the movie to come out next month!!!

The Hoopes Family said...

I love the house!!! You are so lucky the weather has been so great, Vernal has been rainy and cold. Leaxin is getting so big, can't wait to see ya'll for thanksgiving!