Friday, October 24, 2008

I HATE Molars...

...or should I say, "Laexin HATES Molars". Poor kid has been fighting these dang things for almost two weeks, snotty nose, fever and whiny, whiny, whiny! There are at least three trying to cut (that's all I can feel as he won't let me stick my finger in there for too long :). He is so miserable, I thought the first teeth were bad - not in comparison. Hope they get here soon so he doesn't have to be in so much pain!

I have to say, through it all we have been pretty lucky as he is sleeping good - that always helps!

1 comment:

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Hey Lib! I know exactly how you feel- Rooks is cutting two molars right now and he is super cranky too! The smallest thing just sets him off! It's rough on everyone all the way around! Hang in there girl! I feel your pain! My sister in law's little boy had all of his teeth in by 18 months- so I'm crossing my fingers :)