Monday, November 17, 2008

check this out!

Seriously, you've gotta check this out - I haven't had time to make use of it yet but I'm sure you will L O V E it!!
Last week I got to go to work (Yay!), my assignment was a fun one! I got to interview and write a story about these two great stay-at-home mom's, Emily and Krista, who came up with the coolest concept - Simplify Supper! Watch Studio 5 tomorrow at 11:00 on KSL, channel 5, they'll be on telling all about it (oh and pay extra attention to the interview and short package they'll play - you won't see me, but you'll see my work and the work of the fun photog Todd). - Oh did I mention, this will forever change dinner time at your house and it's totally FREE!

So now I'm on to all the other fun things I get to do:
Cook and Freeze 8 Beef Briskets for the Ward Christmas Party - December 6th - that's kinda close huh?!
Finalize the program for the Ward Christmas Party.
Do some shopping - I'm slacking this year, haven't even started.
Clean up the house.
Work on a project for Kali's room.
Wrestle the little one for a couple of days while LeGrand is in St. George (working, of course;) and try to get him feeling better, he's had this nasty cough - keeping him and me up all night - and a dang runny nose.
Get Christmas Cards ordered - can you believe it's already that time?!?
Get packed and ready to send Laex to Gramie and Papa's for a WHOLE WEEK - since LeGrand's been working we get to celebrate our Anniversary this weekend (a weekend packed with fun things - planned by LeGrand himself - it's a surprise for me, I Love surprises!) and since Thanksgiving is next weekend Laex gets to hang out with Gramie and Papa - I don't know what I'll do without him!
Oh ya, and get ready for Thanksgiving - I'm bringing the sweet potatoes and pie!

1 comment:

The Hoopes Family said...

Can't wait to see Leax this week!!