Thursday, November 13, 2008

...and the Call came...

...after much anticipation!

Cade's been called to serve our Heavenly King, as a chosen err to Witness for his name.
Dallas, Texas he'll tell the Fathers story and his Love proclaim!
He's ready to Teach and Preach and Work as a Missionary does!














How lucky am I to have a younger brother (I have to say this because he is anything but "little") who is this cool! It seems that he grew up over night, I can't believe this time has already come! I know he will rip it up in the Mission Field, he's well prepared and couldn't be more ready for his Mission. It was just a few months ago he had the opportunity that not many 18-year-old's experience and that was his first baptism, his best friend! What a good kid!

We love you Cade and couldn't be prouder!

5 comments:

Hf said...

Congrats! When does he leave?

brookerichins12 said...

I remember when Cade was in elementary school, it makes me feel old! I'm so excited for him, he will be a great missionary.

Kandice said...

COngrats Cade!!! I can't believe he is that old....wow, time flies. He will be a great missionary!!!

TOYA said...

Hey that's where my husband served his mission, but at that time it was called the Dallas/Fort Worth Mission. I think they split it a few years back

Anonymous said...

Too bad I have the cutest nephew.. miss you buddy, luv Aunt Kenz!