Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day!

We got to spend lots of time with the Family!
We got to Vernal Tues. evening just in time to attend the viewing for Bishop Robb, Wed. we went to the very sad but well done funeral as the great man was honored.
Then the festivities began:
The girls worked on muffin tin advent calendars while the boys played Wii
Thursday we had a yummy dinner, complete with these adorable "nut cups-Indian Corn"(made by Ramey)










and all the fixins and us girls finished our project then we spent half the night playing games.
Friday Ramey and I were the only brave ones and shopped early - I think I have an obsession, I can't miss the black friday shopping! Then we went to the Charity of Trees, Holly Days Craft fair and lunch at Don Pedro's (yea, Vernal's movin up!)
Spent the evening visiting Gram and Gramps Bell and playing more games.
Saturday we were partied out and headed home, on our way we were greeted by one of Heavenly Fathers finest gifts and I made LeGrand stop so we could take pictures!

I don't think I've ever seen a full rainbow - it was magnificant!

1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...

What a fun Thanksgiving weekend. It was fun running into you at
Wal-mart and seeing your little guy in person. I love your rainbow pictures they are gorgeous.