Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Did I really say...

...that I Love a White Christmas?? - OK, I did.

Well, we now have about 12 inches with another large storm brewing for Christmas Day - I just won't leave the house I guess :)

So, on Saturday we ventured out to finish Christmas Shopping - Yeah, I know, nothing like waiting till the last minute. This month has been so crazy with LeGrand out of town for half of it I just haven't been able to get going.

Well, our day went a little different than expected, on our way we came upon this poor lady who had slid her 4-runner right off the road. After one truck tried to pull her out we realized that wasn't enough --eventually we got 3 large vehicles to help and we got her pulled out. An hour later we were back on our journey!

























We had to stop at the DMV, I stayed in the car with a sleeping Laex and completely enjoyed the beautiful snow. Sometimes I could really handle it better if it wouldn't get packed on the roads and cause so much trouble.















We finally made it to the mall and this fun little car cart was just hangin out waiting for a passenger - Laex thought he was in Heaven! He drove the car (motor sounds and everything) half-way around the mall befor we were able to ditch it! :)

No comments: