Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Yummy-ness






















































I love, Love, LOVE making Christmas treats! This year I put together baskets for the guys at LeGrands work, they included: Homemade Salsa and Chips, Sparkling Cider, Candied Citrus Rinds, Symphony Fudge (um, um), Muddie Buddies, Carmel Corn and Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks!


For the neighbors and friends:
Chips and Homemade Salsa
OR
Two Boxes of Gelatin with this great Christmas story I have to go with it (I love Christmas Stories that you can attach to a small item!)

For my Visiting Teachers and the ladies I Visit Teach:
A darling Christmas Tea Light holder with the saying, "May your home be filled with the "light" of Christ this Christmas Season." - it goes right along with this months VT message!

For LeGrands Home Teaching families:
Fudge with the saying, "Wishing you and extra "sweet" Holiday Season!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lib, I want to eat all of that!

Mariah said...

Holy ambitious, Batman! It all looks so good :)

Brett and Diane said...

Yum can I come over to your house? Those treats looked so good!

Andrew and Tara Judd said...

You never cease to amaze me, Lib! Those are such cute and creative Christmas treats. My husband wishes he worked with LeGrand:). Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Hillary said...

Hey Liberti!! I found your blog on Jesenia's! You have such a cute little family! Your boy is a doll. I would LOVE your recipe for the rinds if you could ever shoot it my way! You are so like your mom, so talented, crafty and home-makerey!! I don't even know if that's a word! hillary27@hotmail.com