Friday, December 5, 2008

Where's the BEEF...

um. I'm pretty sure it's ALL at my house!












This week has been so crazy.
Saturday is the Big ward Christmas Celebration - who's in charge?
That would be me!
So, Yesterday I finally finished cooking, shredding and freezing the last of 9 12-15lb Beef Briskets.
I'm tired of Beef and even more tired of the house smelling like it:)
It will be good!












In the middle of all the craziness, I needed a break!
Last night we headed to the Festival of Trees - so Fun!
I love checking out all the creative, fun trees.

This tree was made entirely out of shot-gun shells, kinda cool!




























A tree made from blown glass - our favorite!






































2 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

Our YW group went the other night too, it was awesome! I was a little overwhelmed though :)

Maria said...

I've actually been wondering how you are doing preparing for your ward party. You do have a committee to help you right? I hope so!
I'll bet Laex loved the Festival of trees! So much to see!