Monday, February 18, 2008

....rest of the story!

The rest of the "Love" story!

Thursday: Valentines day

LeGrand surprised me with lunch at the Chefs Table, it was FANTASTIC! And, I was so happy to have lunch - just me and him!

We sent Laexin to the babysitter and went and did Sealings.

Because of the surprise he kinda put a kink in my surprises - I'm not complaining- I did get around to writing a "glowing" message on the ceiling!


Friday: Showered with Love

Hugs and Kisses hanging from the shower head and a tub full of balloons!


Saturday: Little reminders, everywhere!

I had a blast putting "I Love You" confetti in all of his drawers, shoes, church boooks, on his pillow and anywhere else I could think!

Suday: Rest

We rested from our "Labors of Love"!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Legrande is SO lucky to have you. I hope he did something just as sweet for you. That is so cute. Remember to give me a call next time you are in town! I would love to see that sweet little boy of yours-and see you too!

Danielle Hacking said...

What fun ideas! I'm glad you two had a nice Valentines together! We celebrated the night before, its kind of our little tradition. If you guys end up being in town this weekend, we could bring some papa murphy's take and bake pizzas down, lets just play it by ear...
Thanks Lib, talk to you later!

Amy Jenks said...

What a fun Valentine's Week you guys had!! You are just too cute and too sweet! Laexin is getting so big! I can't believe he is almost about to crawl! Time flies doesn't it?