Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love You!


As a kid I enjoyed Valentines day, complete with a homemade Valentines box, cool Valentine cards and enough heart candies to last all year (or at least make you sick).


As a teenager I hated Valentines day, complete with one big competition after another. Whoes boyfriend would send the biggest boquet of flowers to the school. Who would ask you to the dance. Who would get a boyfriend just for the gifts.


As an adult, I met you, and have come to LOVE Valentines day...and everyday for that matter! Complete with laughter, spontenaity, care, compassion, spirituality, sincerity, energy, memories, kindess, appreciation, selflessness and LOVE!


Thanks for:

*keeping life exciting

*working hard for our family

*being willing and worthy to serve

*encouraging and supporting me

*lightening my load

*making my day


You ROCK!



2 comments:

Maria said...

Boy isn't that the truth! Valentines Day is SO much better with your eternal valentine! Well put.

The McClellan Clan said...

hey, its jocelyn here, how are you???!!!! Okay I have to say dido to the hating v-day in high school and such. I never had the cool boyfriend that one me over. Or I never had a boyfriend around valentines day. something like that. Your baby looks so much like a hoopes, and i totally see trevor in him.
How is your bro doing??? Good to see you, well kinda keep in touch