Thursday, February 7, 2008

You GO, Lance Armstrong

I recently decided that I needed to switch-up my workout a bit. The same 'ol treadmill and elyptical machines are getting a bit boring and at 5:00 a.m. I need something to get me excited about working out. (This is the only time I can go because LeGrand is off to work and school all day and Leaxin can't quite watch himself yet:)

So, I decided to try out a Spinning class! How hard could riding a bike really be, right?! Can I just say, HOLY COW! The only thing I can think to compare it to is giving birth without an epidural, just when you think you are going to die, it's over!

Needless to say, I've gained a far greater appreciation for bike riders! Kudos to Lance!

3 comments:

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Lib, I was so excited to see that you posted on my blog! I'll add you to my list, and now we can keep up with each other this way.

Yeah, spinning is ROUGH. I went once. That was enough for me!

Your little boy is SO cute! And you look great, too.

Maria said...

5 am!!! Wow, you are amazing. Please tell me you have to take a nap with Laexin at some point in the day!

Danielle Hacking said...

Way to go Lib! I thought the same as you about spinning... how hard could it be, you are sitting, well, you don't just sit! Spinning was the only exercise I could do when I had knee surgery, and it really helped me build strength back in my knee.
I mentioned that my sis was bringing her little guy out next weekend. My hubby and her hubby want to go to Cabelas, and we, well... don't. So maybe if you are free, we could come visit you guys. As it gets closer I'll email you!
Oh, what gym do you go to?
Love, Dani