Monday, February 4, 2008

Day late!

So...I'm a day late on my weekly review but I decided to do it anyway! Here are a few things I'm especially grateful for from last week!
  • A happy, healthy Eternal family

  • A wonderful Prophet and membership in the church

  • The opportunity to see old friends

  • Moisture in the form of SNOW (although, it is getting to the point of "too much")

  • Great Ladies who let me visit-teach them

  • Fast Sunday

  • Laexin's excitement at his first "Playdate"

  • UVSC's water-line breakage so LeGrand could come home early from school
  • A nice, warm home!


3 comments:

Kandice said...

He is so cute Lib. He is a very good mix of the 2 of you. I bet you are the best mom and dad ever. I'm so glad you blog, I like to know what is going on in my friend's lives. Thanks for taking the time to read mine too. Hope you have a great day!

Amy Jenks said...

I love playdates. it looks like the two of them had a great time. What a cute little boy you have!

Dunbars said...

Hey Lib,
I am so glad you messaged me, I love getting in contact with old friends. I loved your blog and your little boy is so cute! They just grow up to fast! Well we will have to keep in touch. Glad to hear all is well!
Tasha