Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bruin!

Laex started school, at the big kid school on August 22nd!  He was so excited to be in Kindergarten this year, he is officially a Grace Elementary Bruin!



{I made him re-create his pose from his first day of Pre-School, I'm sure he will love it when when he's 17 & I'm still making him do this on the first day of school, ha ha}


He was so ready & I was so ready for him to be in school (lets be honest, he's to the point where he needs the structure and to be kept busy, he was becoming so mischievous the last couple of weeks before school started!).  I know I'm a minority when I say this but I didn't shed a tear, in fact, it was a happy day with all smiles at our house!  I know he's growing up fast, but I love to see him so excited!  He is in afternoon kindergarten and it was so hard for him to wait alllllllllllll morning to finally be able to go to school.




He wouldn't let me take him to school because he was too excited to ride the school bus, so LeGrand & I got him on the bus then buzzed over to the school so we could take pictures!




Sure love this kid!  He also has such a Sweet teacher, Mrs. Wistisen - I'm sure he'll have a fantastic school year!


Here in Grace the school week is only Monday through Thursday so really it doesn't feel like he's gone much more than he was in Pre-School!
 {This was so cute, he ran off the school bus and gave is Sis a big hug!}


Of Course we had to have a little 'treat' for the Bus Drivers (he has two different ones) & his teacher!  The bus drivers got mixed berry freezer jam & his teacher got homemade caramel sauce.

No comments: