Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brigham City Temple

The kids and I made a trip to Brigham City for the Temple open house (unfortunately LeGrand had to work).  It's about an hour & half drive from grace.  We followed the Johnson's (our great neighbors) down & met up with other members of our ward & the YM/YW. 

I thought it would be a great opportunity for the kids to see the inside of the Temple, it's hard for them to understand at this age why they don't get to go inside.  They we're pretty much antsy to just get through & I had to keep bribing them with the cookie they'd get at the end :)  I'm glad we get to have experiences like this, but we sure missed LeGrand!
 {Sportin' their cute booties--I couldn't get Loa to look at the camera long enough to get a decent picture:)}







{It was a warm day & it was everything I could do to keep them from playing in the fountains!}

No comments: