Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chatter-Box










I know I've said this before, but this handsome little guy is such a jabber-er!
He surprises me everyday with is ability to talk and remember!

This whole week he's been reminding me that the truck dumped rocks in the yard, when he says it - it sounds more like "chuck dum rot".

The other day I gave him a small treat cup full of dried fruits to eat, pretty soon he came in saying, "ma ma mess, mess ma ma" - oh great! He had dumped the fruits everywhere, nothing new - at least he told me about it.

He has started to call the slide at the park a "wee" (because that's what he says when he goes down the slide:) Well, every time we pass the little neighborhood park he says, "wee ma ma, please". He'd live there if he could! Yesterday he was looking at one of his books and I could hear him saying, "wee, wee" - sure enough there was a slide in the book!

LeGrand likes to watch a show on the Discovery Channel called Cash Cab. Yesterday I was on the computer and Laex was playing with the remote - he turned the T.V. on and started jabbering, "Ca Cab, Ca Cab" pointing at the T.V. - it wasn't until I looked up at the T.V. that I realized he was saying, "Cash Cab" - yep, it was on T.V.

I've caught him a couple of times in the last few days in his bedroom singing, "ashes ashes, down!" They must do ring-around-the-rosies in Nursery!

2 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

What a smart little guy! He is so fun! It was great to see you last Friday. I'll let you know on the shower, we're thinking the first Saturday in June...

brookerichins12 said...

I love when they start talking, its so fun to watch them discover the world.