Wednesday, April 29, 2009

rocks

I can't decide if I Love or Hate all these rocks

Last Thursday we had 15.18 TON of rocks delivered which we have been shoveling, wheel-barrowing, dumping and spreading...I'm tired just thinking about the work we've been doing :)

See for yourself...

















From this:



























To this:


























Of course we still need to plant some more trees and bushes, but we're getting there...


I will NEVER have another house without a finished yard! :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

My gosh you are amazing. You are definitely your mom's daughter! You always have something going and do an AMAZING job. Looks great.

Heather Whitworth said...

Wow Guys! It looks amazing... Makes me motivated to get projects in our yard done. Nice Job!