Friday, April 24, 2009

Make sure you're sitting...

Seriously. Sit down for this one.

Last week about this time I was making my daily trip to the DI - my rounds at the DI are usually the same and rarely involve looking at the clothes, I just don't usually have much luck in their clothing. Once in a while I check out Laex's size just-in-case there is something fantastic. Well, this was a day I did just that and there on the rack was this:














(don't they usually lock these types of things in the glass case and put an outrageous price on them??)

For REAL...and It's REAL (and in perfect condition) the price ONE WHOLE DOLLAR. LeGrand just happened to be with me - he didn't get why I NEEDED to buy this, especially because it is size 6 months and won't even come close to fitting Laex (he was obviously CLUELESS to this DESIGNER label).

So what did I do with this shirt --put it on ebay (of course), the selling price...
$30.01

Now that's a profit :) $$Cha-Ching$$

(truth is, it exceeded even my expectations --I'm still in shock)


4 comments:

The Hoopes Family said...

great eyes!! We definately don't have things like that in the Vernal DI!!! Nothing is better then making a profit!

Rebecca said...

WOW!! I'm kinda feeling bad for the SUCKA that actually won the bid, but YAY for you! What are you going to do with the extra $29?

Mandi said...

Impressive actually what is impressive is that I knew why this item was special. I hope you guys are doing good, its been awhile. I love checking up on you on your blog. Leax is adorable.

Heather Whitworth said...

You go Girl!