Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mr. Independent!

I've made Laexin into a dipper.
Everything we eat that requires dipping, he has to dip too (ranch, fry sauce, salsa etc.).
Well,the other day we were having grilled cheese for lunch - of course it's better dipped in Tomato soup, so I had a bowl of soup and left Laex with it, to dip, while I finished up something in the kitchen.
He got quiet -
I looked over to check on him and there he was feeding himself soup (I normally feed him things of this nature so I don't have to deal with the mess :), he exclaimed, "bot (ie. "bite"), ma ma, bot" --since the damage was already done I just let him finish the whole bowl, which he thouroughly enjoyed!

3 comments:

Brett and Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett and Diane said...

Cute pictures. I love grilled cheese with tomato soup too nothings better. Looks like Laex can handle soup great! He's getting so big. Jaxson is into the stage that if he can feed himself he's so willing to eat the food if I have to feed it to him not so much. It's fun to watch their independence grow.

Maria said...

Dipping makes everything taste better AND disappear!