Wednesday, April 1, 2009

keeping busy

I'm not loving this WINTER weather, especially when it is supposed to be SPRING! --But, it has given me the perfect time to get all of my SPRING CLEANING accomplished! We also got to spend last weekend in the back-yard, YAY!
I got part of my garden planted -Peas, Carrots, Beats, Lettuce, Turnips and Onions- and LeGrand got the Gazebo put up (minus the fabric - we didn't want it to end up at the neighbors house:) He'll be glad to tell you that is the part he is MOST proud of!






































And...remember that DARLING wallpaper that was coming my way --I couldn't be happier with how ADORABLE it makes my Laundry Room...now, if I could only find some vintage cabinets...

3 comments:

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I LOVE that wallpaper! It's so unique. How fun!

And good for you for getting your garden in. I think I'm going to wait until next year on mine.

Danielle Hacking said...

Fun wallpaper, you are so creative! I really wanted a garden this year, but we still have to do a roof on our house, and then get the baby's room ready... I hope I can have one next year!
Nikki emailed me and maybe we can get together sometime this month when she is feeling a little better, I'll email you... hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Way cute Lib! Thanks again for my apron! I love it! It is so cute!