Saturday, March 29, 2008

You girls MADE MY DAY!

I'm really bugged that I don't have pictures for this post - but - Molly, I know you are stalking me so I better get the "one and only" picture e-mailed to me, SOON!

UPDATE: My threat worked (LOL) - I got the picture, Thanks Mol
You'll notice Molly was the photog (pretty much her excuse not to be in the picture, lol)


Anyway, yesterday Dani, Nikki, Molly and I met for lunch at none other than the good 'ol Olive Garden - can I just say, I was SOOO EXCITED, I'm pretty sure I was more excited than anyone else! And NO, it wasn't the food I was excited about, although it was a great addition to some even GREATER friends! Needless to say, no one except Molly had a camera and she was only able to get one shot out of the almost dead battery.

So, I had a BLAST. I haven't really seen Nikki or Molly since High School and we had such a fun time re-playing our life stories from High School until now and just reminiscing about the old times! Before we knew it we had been at the Olive Garden for two hours and the two babies (Nevie and Laexin) were more than done, actually they both just needed a nap!

On my drive home I couldn't stop thinking about how much I really enjoyed seeing you all, how greatful I am for good friends, how wonderful you all look, and how much I'm looking forward to getting together again (so...don't let me down!)!!

I'm so glad to learn that we are all so close to each other and that we can get together, Thanks GIRLS, Love you all!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You totally busted me! I have no life and I am totally stalking you! I will get the picture sent out asap :)
Love ya,
Molly