Monday, March 10, 2008

whirlwind.

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth.


So many things have happened around here since last Thursday that I'm finally getting back to thinking clearly (kind of).


*Mom and Dad in town - which always consits of running from one place to another, plenty of shopping and lots of good food.
*Relief Society Birthday Party, decorations, food and fun!
*Frantically cleaning the house for people to come look at it (it's for SALE!!), then people in and out - some second timers, this gets our hopes up.
*Drives, all around the valley looking for a potential new house.
*A much needed and very cute hair cut, I thoroughly enjoyed my time alone at the salon, chatting with my wonderful beautician and getting well taken care of.
*LeGrand working extra long hours, we are not used to this - but I guess it's all part of the new job, and frankly I'm not really complaining about time-and-a-half pay!
*Oma in the hospital with kidney failure, things are looking up.
*A wonderful Sunday dinner with even better friends.
*Almost running out of gas, on the freeway, and quickly learning that the "gas light" doesn't work!


And through it all...











*Laexin running a temp. above 100 since Friday night which ultimately resulted in little to no sleep for LeGrand and I and ended in a visit to the ER (this morning at 5 am). After almost three days of a high temp finally reaching 104.5 I decided it was more than just teething.
*He has an ear infection and the flu...good thing for modern medication that will help him heal, and the wonderful power of the priesthood.

6 comments:

Kandice said...

My goodness. That is a whirlwind. I hope you have good luck house looking. I hope your sweet baby feels better soon too. Poor little guy. Have a good day.

The McClellan Clan said...

Wow, you have been busy. So I think its funny. I've never met anyone with an "OMA" Who is your omah
mine is my great grandma.
I'm so sorry to here about your son. Its so so sad to have sick babies, especially when they can't talk. Good luck

Liberti said...

Our "Oma" is LeGrands Mom and of course "Opa" is LeGrands Dad.

Maria said...

I was wondering what was going on with you! Sounds like you have had a weekend to forget!

Hope you guys all recover soon!

Jesenia said...

Wow, busy busy, well that is exciting you are moving, where are you looking for a house? I hope this week is a little more relaxed for you.

Danielle Hacking said...

Hey Lib,I hope your little guy gets feeling better!
I haven't heard for sure about Friday, I'll let you know!
Love, Dani