Monday, March 31, 2008

It's YOUR DAY & HIS DAY & OUR DAY!

YOUR DAY
Name: LeGrand James
Born: Brigham City Utah - March 31, 1980
Age: 28 yrs
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Race: African American, with blond hair and blue eyes...right! (Let me explain, his father is from South Africa his mother is from America - and African American sounds WAY cooler than White, right?)
Occupation: Hydro-plant operator, Rocky Mountain Power

Hobbies: Basketball, Computer, TV, Family, Toys, Friends, Metal Detecting, Sleep & Food!
Loves: ME!, Laex, Mexican food, ICE CREAM (Blue Bell), Yellow, Cars, Vacations, House Hunting (he dreams of being a flipper one day)!




Thanks for being the love of my life, best friend and better half. Thanks for sharing my dreams and adventures and for keeping things "alive". You are truly the best, Happy Day! We love you! Come home soon!


HIS DAY
My baby is quickly becoming a little man, Happy 8 months! You are the Joy of our lives and your smile melts our hearts, thanks for all the FUN! Love you!

OUR DAY
The Condo is officially Under Contract! Now, if you don't mind, I have a house to find!



3 comments:

Hf said...

Happy days! Congrats on the contract! How much time do you have?

Kandice said...

you have 2 great guys in your life! I am so excited your house is under contract. I hope everything goes through smoothly. Good luck house hunting! That sounds like lots of fun.

Danielle Hacking said...

Good luck finding a house! That is so exciting, we are going to start looking when we get back from China. It was great to see you on Friday, I love your hair, makes me want to go get mine chopped right off. We got about 8" of snow last night, I thought we were done with all that...