Saturday, September 30, 2017

Crazy kids!

I caught these two out back in their PJ's playing with the chickens - they really love the chickens.  Both Linq and Lytzi carry them around and I can often catch out back just following them around, he calls them 'bop bop's' --his way of saying 'bock bock' :)




 These kids have the best imaginations, I love it!  This particular weekend they were having 'wars' and they asked me to get a picture of them all dressed up in their gear :) they even equipped Linq!


We love Homecoming time!  The kids got to ride on their school float in the parade -of course I forgot to take a picture - then we had fun at the pre-game activities and even made it to half time watching the football game.  These small town activities make me so glad to live where we do!  The older kids were off with friends --I only got this one picture of Linq playing.  They also had cotton candy, snow cones and popcorn!

Friday Night Lights - look at that beautiful view!

 Every time the band played during the game the two littles would get up and give us a dance show- the people around us got a kick out of our own little entertainers :)


No comments: