Sunday, August 9, 2015

Projects, projects, projects...

I feel like our life since we moved in has consisted of project after project, and it has.  We are slowly but surely getting the house to look like we want it to.

For me, nothing gets finished quickly enough but when I look around I can see all of the progress we are actually making, it's nice to get things done :)

It started with the Living room wall that was once red...and now looks Fan.Tastic :)  I'm the idea woman and LeGrand is the best right hand man, he did all the taping for me on this project and it turned out perfect, as always :)




We have most of the downstairs all painted with the exception of the dining room - LeGrand even got all of the main foyer painted and it looks awesome. The kids had to take turns climbing up the BIG ladder :)




We re-did the laundry room with some cabinets and a fun 'fabric as wallpaper' background, I LOVE IT!

I've done a little up-dating of some old pieces, I painted my once red chandelier white and re-did the hanging light from the girls old bedroom (it used to be pink gathered fabric) to hang in the corner of the family room

 

LeGrand also got the half bath all 're-done'.  He concreted the counter top, put up wainscoting & chair rail, Painted, Helped me wallpaper the ceiling & tiled the back splash - I love how it turned out!

No comments: