Sunday, August 23, 2015

Family of 6!

Adjusting to 4 kids has been CRAZY!  So many people told me that if you can handle 3 it's all cake from there on.  Well...I sorta disagree, 4 kids has rocked my world - all of the sudden I feel 'out of control'...it doesn't help that Lytzi was only 23 months when Linq was born, having 2 in diapers is for the birds :)  But...we are s l o w l y adjusting.  The kids really love their brother, especially Lytzi - she constantly wants to 'hold the baby', 'touch baby's nose', 'see Linqy' etc.











And when we're not all wrapped up in baby, they are all silly as ever!



 Laexin will probably kill me for this some day - he told me to delete it, ha ha!

 Crazy Loa always needs me to 'take a picture'!


Summer isn't complete without a kiddie pool & ice cream!




While Mom and Baby are resting, there's been a lot of this going on at our house :)












No comments: