Sunday, May 24, 2015

LeGrand has a Birthday!

Yay for 35 years young!  I let LeGrand plan his own Birthday weekend outing since he wouldn't tell me what he wanted to do :)

He took us to the Portland farmers market where we had a great time exploring!

Then we had Ice Cream BEFORE Lunch - just the way he would want it :)



Then much to his chagrin we traded our beloved MDX in for a more 'family friendly' minivan, which I am LOVING (and SWORE I would NEVER own :) )  It's perfect for the kids and has been so convenient - I love all of the space and the easy access.  It just makes sense for this time in our lives :)



He won't admit it - be I think he kinda likes it too :)

Ended the day with some yummy Mexican food




Although he didn't achieve his 'life long' dream of retiring at 35 ;) I think he had a pretty great day!

No comments: