Sunday, May 10, 2015

A surprise visit and...a surprise of our own!

We were totally surprised (and excited!) when Grammie and Papa showed up on our Motel doorstep - they drove 15 hours to visit us and we couldn't have been more thrilled (especially the kids!)

They got to 'live the life' with us in the Motel for a few days.  They helped us house hunt, we ate plenty, and they were great company.

In the meantime I was keeping a big secret...Baby #4 is on the way :) !  I was planning on spilling the beans when we found out the gender but they showed up a few days before my ultra sound and since it was pretty obvious we told them and the kids at the same time (although each day as I grew I was just waiting for Laexin to ask about my tummy :)

Grammie and Papa headed home super early Monday morning (February 2nd) and we headed to our ultra sound appointment at 7am to learn we hare having a BOY!  Yay for two of each!  :) My official due date is July 3rd but I expect he'll arrive sometime the end of June.  Talk about everything in our lives happening at once - we found out we are expecting just around the same time we learned we were moving and my ultra sound appointment ended up being my first visit to the doctor.

I SWEAR I took some pictures...but I'm not finding any :(

No comments: