Thursday, October 13, 2011

Drama

With a capital "D"!
This is one girly girl, through and through - and she already has the drama to prove it :) Hopefully this means it only gets better from here!  We were trying to take some nice pictures on our 2nd Sunday in Grace and Loa wasn't having it - as you can tell, Laex just tolerates :)


{in her defense, she ended up puking all over me in sacrament meeting [yes, it was only our 2nd week at church here] - I guess she really wasn't feeling well!}
She has a sassy little personality, but she's so darn cute that we can't help but love her to pieces!

We had our first 'feels like winter' day here in Grace (October 6th), it was freezing with snow falling and so while Laex was at school Loa and I whipped up some yummy homemade chicken noodle soup and wheat bread --it was my first time making bread and I have to say, I impressed myself :)  I love our 'girl time'!




1 comment:

Mandi said...

She is so cute, he cracks me up, and I am having a hard time feeling bad for you and your early winter. Keep us in mind, we are yet 3 more hours north of you my friend. Snow is here to stay by Nov.1 and usually still here for Easter. We also just went back to school after our 2 week harvest break and it is the bomb!! We love it (except the potato digging part, that is just way too stressful not to mention that we still have at least 2 more weeks of it ahead of us. Barf) Love your posts!