Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scout-O-Rama

A few weeks ago LeGrand came home with a Family ticket to the Scout-O-Rama, and he was STOKED! I, having never experienced the Scout-O-Rama wasn't so sure.

Well, last Saturday we made our way to the South Towne Expo. for a WHOLE LOT of scouting fun! LeGrand was so excited to take Laex, he grew up going to the Scout-O-Rama and has lots of fun memories!
Laex had a BLAST! There were millions of scouts and lots of fun booths and games set up for the kids to enjoy --Laex got very upset when we told him it was time to leave!

1 comment:

Danielle Hacking said...

That looks like a lot of fun, I've never been to that either!
We need to get together, I've wanted to come visit you guys, but we've been a little under the weather. Hope you are doing alright, let me know if you are up for lunch or something one of these days!
Oh, and your little girl is so precious, I can't wait to hold her!