Sunday, May 23, 2010

Randoms

Once every few days we get some nice weather :) --Laex LOVES to be outside and often says, "Mom I'm going outside" and next thing I know he's in the backyard. Lucky for us to have it fenced off, it's so nice to be able to just keep an eye on him from inside -- he loves to be out there. His new thing is to turn on the hose and play in the water, crazy kid!

One day I found him looking like this...he usually wears his rubber boots so that he stays dry, but I guess he decided that his snow boots work better :)



































His Dad has been training him to be a "treasure hunter" LOL





























When LoaLin gets her picture taken, he needs a turn too!















Ahh, nap time - Love it!































This is her favorite position! Laex HATED tummy time, she LOVES it!















WHAT A DOLL!!


2 comments:

Molly said...

Libby, She is SOOOOOO cute! I want to squish her, soon! Love yoU!

Kassi Luck said...

Hey I just came across your blog and she is ADORABLE and Laex is getting so big. What a cute family.