Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunny...

...is NOT what the Weather is like around here so we escaped to where the SUN was Shining!
St. George was BEAUTIFUL! What a great Mothers Day I had in the WARMTH!

When we learned LeGrand was supposed to head down once again, I was a bit sceptical about taking TWO kids (including ONE 3 week old). BUT....I couldn't even think about spending MOTHERS DAY at HOME by MYSELF with the said TWO KIDS! So, I braved it AND am so glad I did - we had a blast, other than the lack of sleep for everyone!

We Played at Parks, Splashed at Parks, became RAISIN'S in the Pool, Ate scrumptious Food, did a little Shopping and A LOT of Relaxing!
































































































Happy Mothers Day to me Thanks to EUREKA (Mesquite, NV) All-You-Can-Eat CRAB and PRIME RIB (I WAS in HEAVEN!) I do have to admit, All-You-Can-Eat CRAB was MUCH easier BEFORE children, yet without those AWESOME kids I would've had NOTHING to CELEBRATE :)




1 comment:

Danielle Hacking said...

That looks like fun! And yummy food! I'm glad you got to get away, we are hoping to do the same soon!

We need to get together, are you up for meeting for lunch?