Sunday, April 4, 2010

SurPRISE!

I Love, LOVE surprises! BUT...in 7 years of marriage I've never been able to pull one off for LeGrand.

He turned the BIG THREE-O on March 31st, and since I had nothing else going on the past month or so {LOL} - I decided a milestone like that isn't complete without a SURPRISE PARTY! The Party happened Friday night and I'm sad to say it still wasn't a surprise {turns out one of the invites got returned just two days prior -so he knew something was up, though he didn't know when it would happen} - OH WELL - at least I didn't go into labor or something ALTHOUGH that would've been a good SURPRISE :).

We still had a great time with all of LeGrand's favorite foods, family and friends!







1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.