Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cute-ness

If this little lady would arrive, I might get over my obsession to continue making things for her :) --She already has an outfit a day (at least until she's 16 -lol) --along with a hair bow & blanket to match each. Man, I have a problem (either that, or I just am feeling the lack of time I'll have on my hands once she is here!)

Just a few things I've whipped up in the last couple of days --and SUPER thanks to my Fabulous friend Jen for helping put together the darling Hair accessories! :)

{before and afters of some re-purposes I did}















2 comments:

Heather Whitworth said...

So cute Lib, I knew you would have so much fun with a girl... It only gets more fun too! Good luck with your delivery and recovery.

Jill said...

How cute! (I actually have that plaid shirt!)