Sunday, April 4, 2010

...and MORE Nesting

































Here's a few more blankets {and believe it or not, these aren't the last of them :)} --they aren't quite finished, but getting there - LeGrand said to me, "does one child really need 12 blankets" --um, pretty much :)


After searching High and Low for the PER.FECT diaper bag --I found the one I'm totally in LOVE with --this bad boy:




















BUT...who in their RIGHT MIND has $200.00+ dollars to spend on a diaper bag?? --Don't get me wrong, sometimes I wish I did :)


SO...I compromised and whipped up this:
















































AND...I LOVE IT!!



Stay tuned for the Braceletes and Hair Bows --Seriously, every Girl MUST be Accessorized! :)

1 comment:

Brett and Diane said...

You are so talented!!!! Love your diaper bag and banklet.