Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nesting!

In preparation for the arrival of our new little one I've been spending a lot of time on my butt :) -in front of the sewing machine that is!!












































































































Here's the latest --I'm looking like this (36 1/2 weeks):



































At last week's appointment the doc said I'm at a 3 and 75% effaced --ahh--I was only a four when I entered the hospital with Laex and had him 4 hours later. I'm feeling lucky to have made it this far and am hoping for an April baby so we'll see what news this Thursday's appointment brings --hopefully I'm still the same as I have a few more things to complete (like the nursery) and fill fully prepared for the little one!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Good Luck! I hope all goes smoothly. I love all your cute crafty creations :)

The McClellan Clan said...

k I remember having sewing with you in six or seventh grade and look how you turned out and how I did. Big difference there. Everything is so cute!! You're a busy little bee!! Good luck!

Maria said...

Wow Lib you HAVE been busy! Cute Cute stuff!