Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Growing up

I'm realizing that Laex is getting so BIG, right before my eyes. I can't believe he is about to celebrate his 1st Birthday - where oh where did the time go.

You'd think we've got a real "couch potato" on our hands, the truth: up until about 2 weeks ago we didn't even have a TV hooked up. And even now we only use it to watch movies once in a while - He's already learned what the remote is for!

We spend many HOT afternoons on the porch with a Popsicle! Laex loves them and he's so smart, I ask him if he wants to go outside and eat a Popsicle, he runs to the freezer, I take out the Popsicles and he picks the one he wants then he runs to the front door to go outside. This particular day, before LeGrand could get out the Popsicles he had found an ice cream sandwich and was headed for the front door...boy did he love it!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Guess What??? I am a blogger nerd too!!! Anyway I was just cleaning out my email and found the email that you sent many moons ago that you had a blog. I obviously didn't realize what that was at the time, but am now fluent to the world of bloggers! Anyway way cute baby, you guys look like you are doing good, keep in touch, I will check in on your blog often. check us out, wesnmandi.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Overnight it happens! It's like they know their birthday is coming up and they are big boys now and they start acting like it! Kind of sad. From what I understand, it happens even faster on the next kids... oh dear! Laexin is a cute little boy - he was bound to like Popsicles... it is in his genes. ;)

Your yard is looking awesome! I could be wrong but it seems to me you are LOVING having a house!

The Hoopes Family said...

He is growing so fast he is looking so mature. I am afraid Lib our babies our getting to be toddlers!!!!