Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Eyes!


I'm lucky enough to be married to the greatest man alive!
Last weekend I got 'new eyes' all thanks to him!  I had Lasik!  I was a bit nervous, it does happen to be my EYES they were gonna mess with!  BUT, the surgery was so quick and easy and recovery was just as quick and easy, I couldn't believe how great it went!  I can't praise Dr. Hoopes at Hoopes Vision enough --they are rated top in the country & they totally live up to it!  (BTW, we aren't related {that we know of} although that would've been a great perk!)
I had my procedure at about 3:00pm Thursday afternoon and by Friday morning at 9:00am, I was seeing 20/15 - A.Maze.Ing!!!  --I never even had any pain!  I'm so grateful for the 'luxury' of being able to have this done, I'm already seeing life in a new light -I have been wearing glasses since I was 11- & looking forward to swimming :)  Technology today is unbelievable!

**LeGrand was adamant that we document the whole day in pictures:)**


{Eating at our Favorite Chinese Place - Water Moon in Draper}

 {a little Sweet Tooth Fairy}

 {Checking In}

{Doc. Hoopes & I}


{Making the flaps}


 {15 Seconds Per Eye, and....}


{Done}



{The kids got SPOILED - Teddy Bears, Suckers, Hot Cookies, Snacks -they were in Heaven}


 {LeGrand & Kali getting their Kinect on} 

{My Right Eye got a little beat up!}

LeGrand let me do lots of shopping and we enjoyed time with friends, we ended off the weekend at dinner with a few of our favorite people from our old neighborhood, it was great to catch up!  I'm LOVING my new EYES-and it's kinda been nice having an excuse not to wear makeup for the last week ;)!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay libs! such fun. I had that done in Jersey and I have loved it since. You are so loved! :)

Liberti said...

Sarah! I didn't know you've had it done - way to spend your money wisely as a nanny --I'm pretty sure I shopped all mine away :) It's was sure fun though! Miss ya!

Heather Whitworth said...

Lib, that's so awesome! Congrats on your news eyes... that' so exciting. Dave got his eyes done at Hoopes as well and also had a wonderful experience. They really are the best!

Heather Whitworth said...

I meant NEW eyes... not news eyes.