Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 2012

This has been such a crazy 'winter', I need to record it so I can remember :)
For the first time probably EVER, our January has been more like March -it's really screwing me up, I feel like it should be spring and we haven't even had our winter yet!
We spent the last week taking walks nearly every day in only our coats, the sun was shining and it was nice - no snow on the ground!
We had the missionaries over for dinner and made fish on the grill - crazy!
Normally in the winter I stick to working out inside, but last Friday morning, LeGrand was off and we bundled up and went for a run - it was about 32 degrees and nice.
I'm getting a little nervous, I have a feeling when winter finally hits we're going to have snow clear into July :) But for now, we're taking advantage of the nice days!

No comments: