Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week without LeGrand

I'm pretty much the luckiest girl alive to be married to this Hottie!  And to say I'm lost without him would be an understatement!


He had to make an unexpected week-long trip to St. George and because we just returned from there & I had things to do at home, the kids and I stayed home.  It was a long, lonely week (I get SO lonely when he's gone & I don't get much sleep without him!)  But luckily I had great friends to spend time with and the kids and I kept ourselves busy with fun stuff everyday!

We got our Slurpees on 7/11 :)




We worked in the yard and spent lots of time picking veggies {mostly peas} in the garden!



We had picnic's & played at the park!


We played in the sprinklers!




And we spent time at lunch with friends, shopping, reading books, watching movies and of course cleaning the house for our Dad's arrival!  We're so happy he's back at home with us, and I know I could NEVER be a military wife because a week is long enough for me!

No comments: