Monday, July 11, 2011

13.1

Completed my 2nd half marathon on July 9th, the hobbler half. I was hoping to beat my first time, but I didn't - that's okay though, I still feel I did good and I know there will be more opportunities--I ended at 2 hours 11 min. flat!  It was more difficult than last years, possibly because of the rolling hills, or the fact that I wasn't trained as well, or probably both :)!  But the good thing is, I felt twice as good the next day than I did after my first one so hopefully it just gets better!  I was lucky enough to spend most of the run with Brittney, and also have my great friend {and traveling buddy} Mariah there!  So fun!










The kids had fun with LeGrand while they waited for me to arrive, the race got started 30 min. late so they had extra time to play!






1 comment: