Saturday, May 28, 2011

Smarter Than a 5th Grader

Okay, maybe not that smart BUT, my pre-preschooler never ceases to amaze me with his smarts.  He sucks up everything like a sponge, and doesn't forget one thing - I've always said he's so smart because he took in everything while he was in the womb and I was attending BYU full time (I had him two weeks before finals!) --I used to be joking, but now I'm not --He's smart and it didn't come from me & LeGrand says it didn't come from him either :)

Anyway, we went to In-N-Out the other day and they gave me one of their cute sticker sheets - ya know, stickers on one side, scenery on the other, stick the sticker's where they go kinda deal.  Well Laex was in the back being good as could be with his stickers and THIS is what he handed me when he was done...seriously, he's only 3.  With the exception of the upside down In-N-Out truck everything is perfectly placed, the sign, the waitress, the cars in the drive up, the Menu, the people, the food... amazing!

 

Then a couple of days ago I asked him to write PaPa a note, I told him the letters and he drew them {except for the "P" right in the middle that I obviously did :) }  Then he drew people on the back, he says they are two grammies and two papa's :)

SMARTY PANTS!


Love you buddy!

1 comment:

Cara said...

He is smart! I noticed that too when he spelled his name for me to write it down on his paper. I think Gavin knows his name starts with a "G" but that's about it!