Thursday, June 16, 2011

ME!

So, I had a Birthday - I really LOVE birthdays!  Just a couple more years & I'll no longer be able to say I'm in my Twenties, but lets not talk about that! 
Anyway, we celebrated with a spur of the moment trip to Lagoon with Mom & Kenz, it was a blast - I haven't been there for at least 5 years & I really enjoyed myself! 
AND, my fantastic hubby who ALWAYS comes through, surprised me with a trip to LA, to THIS with MJ - just a girls weekend - YAY!  And, of course, I'll be spending some time HERE, can't wait!

I've really been contemplating things I'm loving right now in my life, though I still feel 21, I'm not, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I LOVE being a Mom -these two test my patience & remind me how to be selfless, all at the same time!  I LOVE them!





















































I LOVE that I just retired my 1st pair of running shoes & still don't consider myself a runner :)  {I can't say ENOUGH about Brooks running shoes, I said goodbye to  my Ghost 3's & got me some new Glycerine 8's - LOVE them!}





I LOVE being married to the man of my dreams, someone who believes in me, stands by me, makes me want to be better, someone who is perfect for me!  I LOVE  his little quirkiness' & the thoughtful things he does, like when he shows up from work with these, cut by him, put in the best thing he had available, and they go right on the table, just.like.that! LOVE HIM!





































I LOVE that I'm learning how to just be me.  To be confident & content with who I am.

I LOVE that I enjoy escaping through creative outlets & gardening!

I LOVE that I'm always open to new things, meeting new people, experiencing life in different ways!

I LOVE that I was born with a strong will & determination!

I LOVE that I'm blessed with the gospel of Jesus Christ, the knowledge of Forever Families & a Savior who provided a way for us to become perfect, the Scriptures, and a Testimony of these things!





2 comments:

shylo said...

My brother is a great guy. ANd you are amazing for him. I am so glad you are my sister. I am so proud of all you have accomplished and especially for my little niece and nephew. They are so beautiful. Have a great trip.

Sarah said...

Wowwee girly!!! So cool. I love this post! You are an exceptionally wonderful person with a testimony sure and true and a life blessed. I am so glad to call you a friend. Have a blast!