Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dad's Day!

I LOVE any day I get to celebrate the two BEST guys I know!

First, My DAD!
There are so many reasons I KNOW I hit the jackpot!  My Dad is the GREATEST!  He's the ultimate example & teacher! He's talented, patient, loving, sincere, caring, honest, real, strong, devoted, spiritual, funny & smart!  He works hard, and lives his life for his family!  There's no one better!  Sure Love him!

Next, the DAD of my kids!  But more importantly my BEST MAN!
LeGrand is so perfect for me!  He makes me happier than anyone.  Not only is he more than I could have ever asked for, I know that someday our kids will say the same things about him that I say about my Dad!  I'm so blessed to have him as a husband & my kids are so lucky to call him Dad!

For Fathers Day Laex helped me put together a treasure hunt.  We made clues and buried treasure boxes around the yard that led him to his ultimate treasure, a pressure washer!  LeGrand spent half the day at work and then it rained a bit so it was a rainy, wet treasure hunt but he was pumped about the surprise so I guess I did well!















We sure Love Him!



No comments: