Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a kid!

Laex has been saying the funniest things lately, he cracks me up, and most of the time I'm not really sure how he even comes up with such things :)

Us getting ready for our last trip to St. George.
Laex, "Mom, lets play golf"
Me, "Buddy, I'm trying to finish packing, I'll play later"
Laex, "packing for what?"
Me, "We're going to St. George, remember, I told you."
Laex, "Don't be ridiculous Mom, lets just play golf!"


We received some seriously yummy orange glazed roll goodies from our great neighbor friends.
Laex, "ummm, tastes sugary"

Everytime we pass In-N-Out, no matter the time of day.
Laex, "My tummy is hungry, I need a burger"


On a side note, last night I was awakened by a light going on then off, I went to check and there was Laex in the bathroom going potty, All.By.Himself. without ever making a peep! He then explained to me that the light was too bright for his eyes! What an awesome boy!

No comments: