Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Valentines EVER!

*Spending 4 whole days with my TWO best Men, in Sunny St. George! (Thanks to LeGrand's job that sends him there once-in-a-while, AND allows Laex and I to tag along!)
*Enjoying the EXACT, BEAUTIFUL weather I've been Craving!
*Eating Yummy food
*Watching my two FAVORITE people enjoy the OUTDOOR pool! (I wasn't really up to stuffing myself into a swimming suit, considering the state I'm in :) :)











































































*Playing Mini Golf and being a kid again at the park












































































































































*No worries, or even thought of all of the deadlines pressing back at home

Last and BEST of ALL...
*The sweetest 3rd-grade style Love Letter from the Man who makes me whole (and has the hardest time ever expressing himself!)--I'm SO LUCKY!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

So fun!! I love how your belly is popping up while you're on that swing. I'd love to be in St. George, I'm craving me some good weather as well!!